How to Enrol
ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
Parents wishing to enrol their child at St John the Apostle for 2022 are asked to submit their enrolment form online (see below) during the 2022 enrolment intake period from Monday 3 May 2021 and Friday 28 May 2021.
Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist.
WHERE TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic Primary school will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $50 applies to ACT Primary Schools upon submission.
The school will always be in contact with you to discuss your application. Our Office Manager will contact all Kindergarten enrolments to organise enrolment interviews during the month of June.
Letters offering a place will then be emailed to families at the end of June. This letter will contain information about Kindergarten Information Nights and Orientation Days later in the year. Parents/legal guardians will also be provided with the Catholic Education Parent Commitment Agreement.
To finalise the enrolment process families are asked to sign and return the acceptance slip and the Parent Commitment Agreement provided with the letter of offer.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2021||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Monday, 1 February||Thursday, 1 April|
|Term 2||Tuesday, 20 April||Friday, 25 June|
|Term 3||Tuesday, 23 July||Friday, 17 September|
|Term 4||Tuesday, 5 October||Friday, 17 December|
|2022||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Monday, 31 January||Friday, 8 April|
|Term 2||Tuesday, 26 April||Friday, 1 July|
|Term 3||Monday, 18 July||Friday, 23 September|
|Term 4||Monday, 10 October||Friday, 16 December|